Accessibility Statement for Newmarket Inn
Newmarket Inn is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Newmarket Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Newmarket Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Newmarket Inn.
Postal address: 18667 Old Yonge St,Holland Landing, Ontario, L9N 0J2, CANADA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Accessible On-site Features
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Portable shower chairs (1)
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome