We are happy to announce that our indoor saltwater pool is now open. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, each room must contact the Front Desk to book a private time slot in the pool.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19 and learn more about Ontario's COVID-19 Response.
Please note that air circulation is not central, it is individual to each room. You can open windows in your room for further air circulation. Room entrances are separate.
Health & Safety
We have implemented thorough cleaning procedures and distancing policies, including:
- Airing out rooms after every guest
- Housekeepers work in protective gear
- Wash all components of our beds for a fresh bed for every guest
- Change all towels
- Disinfect after every guest with Super Neutral L, a medical grade disinfectant
- Distance guides/marked indicators for queues
- Mask policy
- Regular disinfection of public touchpoints
- Staff social distancing protocols
Amenities & Services
Please note that all of our facilities are temporarily closed.
Our Cancellation Policy has extended in response to COVID-19. We require 24-hour notice of your cancellation.
Review our additional hotel policies.
Please follow Ontario's provincial guidelines when booking or checking into the hotel.
Some helpful resources you may need during your stay with us:
- Southlake Regional Health Center - 10 minutes away
- At least four pharmacies no longer than 5 minutes aways
- 10 different restaurants 2 minutes away
- Grocery and liquor stores 2 minutes away
- LA Fitness passes, with the gym located 2 minutes away
- Movie theater 2 minutes away