We are happy to announce that our indoor saltwater pool is now open. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, each room must contact the Front Desk to book a private time slot in the pool.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Check back for our latest updates and policies around COVID-19 and learn more about Ontario's COVID-19 Response.
Please note that air circulation is not central, it is individual to each room. You can open windows in your room for further air circulation. Room entrances are separate.
Health & Safety
We have implemented thorough cleaning procedures and distancing policies, including:
- Airing out rooms after every guest
- Housekeepers work in protective gear
- Wash all components of our beds for a fresh bed for every guest
- Change all towels
- Disinfect after every guest with Super Neutral L, a medical grade disinfectant
- Distance guides/marked indicators for queues
- Mask policy
- Regular disinfection of public touchpoints
- Staff social distancing protocols
Amenities & Services
Please note that all of our facilities are temporarily closed.
Our Cancellation Policy has extended in response to COVID-19. We require 24-hour notice of your cancellation.
Please follow Ontario's provincial guidelines when booking or checking into the hotel.
Some helpful resources you may need during your stay with us:
- Southlake Regional Health Center - 10 minutes away
- At least four pharmacies no longer than 5 minutes aways
- 10 different restaurants 2 minutes away
- Grocery and liquor stores 2 minutes away
- LA Fitness passes, with the gym located 2 minutes away
- Movie theater 2 minutes away